Bloggers United 9

2:00 PM

Bloggers United, from the word itself, we knew what it is. And yes I'm now into blogging and my fave bloggers are my inspirations. It's their 9th installment but it was my first time to attend. Because of school and some busy days that's why I didn't come up on the other installments of Bloggers United. It was held last June 6, 2015 at Whitespace, Makati. #BU9xSMART #SmartAlwaysIn

THE VENUE

Here's the venue with the early birds. Photo from Bloggers United
On their 9th installment, their main partner was Smart. And of course, they also had a lot of sponsors during the said event. They have the OLX, iFlix, theshop.ph, LBCexpress, FLY shades, YSA skin and body expert :)


SMART BOOTH

SMART cares ambassadors taking over
Bloggers and hosts at the Smart booth!
Blogger Besties hanging on the Smart DJ booth!
(Laureen Uy, Nicole Anderson, Camille Co, Kryz Uy and Patricia Prieto)

Patricia Prieto and Nicole Anderson enjoyed talking selfies @ the SMART booth


Yaaaay, so this is the day!!! I can't contain my excitement when I won free tickets! Yes, I won not just once but twice (I feel so lucky that day) I joined Patricia Prieto's instagram and Alex Delfin twitter giveaway. Who would have thought that they picked me? I'm super happy the night before the main event, cause it was my first time attending Bloggers United and to meet all of my fave bloggers. THIS IS IT!! <3
5 different mocktails from SMART! Everyone can choose what they want because it's for free!!
Laura Flow x Janeena Politan mocktails <3

WITH THE BLOGGERS
No words can express how much happy and thankful I am for meeting them all! They were all nice and approachable persons. I really love them because they are my inspirations when it comes to blogging and of course, in fashion. I will see them again, sooooon!

PATRICIA PRIETO itsparadigma.com
One of my faves. She's really nice and simply pretty! :)

CAMILLE CO itscamilleco.com
Purchased from her booth! Ugh super starstrucked when I saw her!

LAUREEN UY breakmystyle.com
Pretty babes :)
KRYZ UY thirstythought.com
She's so skinny!

NICOLE ANDERSON nicoleandersson.blogspot.com


That model pose tho :)

VERN & VERNIECE ENCISO vernverniece.com
The living dolls!! heheh probably sister goals :) they're soooo pretty in person!

LISSA KAHAYON  
This morena beauty slays! also purchased from her booth! She has the cheapest items indeed! 

JANEENA CHAN janeenachan.com


One of the hosts and she's really awesome! :)

ARISSE DE SANTOS arissedesantos.com
Arisse was with her boyfriend Pat Sugui <3 they were the sweetest couple that day!!

DAVID GUISON dgmanila.com
Ultimate blogger crushie!!!!
AJ DEE www.thefilodapper.com


Gaaaaassssh i'm melting! lol
STEVEN SILVA 



RICHARD HWAN richardjuan.co
Oh chinito!! ahhh he's cute! One of the SMART ambassadors

GROUFIES WITH THEM!
Because having a group picture (groufie) is a must!! :) they were all game by this trend hahahah love them all!!!


Laureen and Nicole
With the V's 
Patricia and David giving their best shot! :) a little blurry for the photo (saaaaad)
Hi to AJ Dee with my BU buddy :)

Seeing them talking is soooo cute!! They are like sisters and brothers to each other! #FriendshipGoals

V&V, David Guison and Patricia Prieto
After talking, it's time for groufie! hahaha so cuteeee

DENIM NATION
Denim was their theme for this 9th installment. And of course, I get into that theme! :)
BU9 ootd. Because white walls is perfect for this.
Wearing a stripe top (from an online shop), denim short (from levi's)
BU9 SOUVENIRS
Of course these is the most important!!! The souvenirs :)))) so happy to attend this event. Until next time! See you all on BU10!

BU9 tote bag from iFlix ph
Socks and bracelet from Camille Co's booth
Skirt and skort from Lissa Kahayon's booth
So that's my #BU9xSMART experience! I had so much fun that day and my best day ever so far!!! Thank you bloggers united for making this event, you guys are all amazing! And to all the bloggers that gives inspiration to their readers. Best of luck to all of you! See you again on Bloggers United 10 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments