2017 Best Moments

9:21 PM

2017 has almost come to an end. That was fast!!! This year has been a lot challenging indeed. So many ups and downs but I still managed to balance everything. It's like walking on a path with different trials on. Hence, I'm thankful that there are people that stood there and guided me all the way. 


This last blog post for 2017 is all about sharing with you my best moments all throughout the year. It's such a nice feeling that despite of all the storms, sunshine always come through :)

1. Family Time
A simple dinner and hang out with the whole fam is one of my faves.Our last get together including my relatives was last Dec 26 when we went to Tagaytay. Nothing compares when you're with the family ❤

2. Blog Career 
I became part of a bloggers group here in the PH - Bloggo Community; were I meet new friends who shares the same passion. 
Collaborations with a few brands also hit me up this year. So thankful for all the trust! 


3. The Dainty Damsel
Finally I decided to come up with my own blog name and changed my website address. I just want to have my own identity :) 

4. Shopping Date with my fashion & blogging inspirations
First is for Watsons with Vern and Verniece Enciso; second is for H&M with Janeena Chan
Who would have thought that I've got to spend time with them!! I'm so happy for that opportunity, definitely one of the books! I really love them, a lot. 

5. Bloggers United 13 & 14
My year is not complete without going to BU! It always feels so good to meet my inspirations. And also raiding their closets is plus points! 



6. Staycation with high school friends
Even we have busy scheds, we make sure to spend quality time together. It was also the celebration of my birthday. High school friends will always have a special place in my heart ❤

7. Tried a short hair cut
And because I always keep my hair long, I've decided to try something new for my hair. Though not that too short but it's the shortest I've ever done!! So happy that it suits me well haha and I want to cut it again, lol. 



So that's all my treasured moments for 2017. Forever grateful for all the experiences. Hoping for more memories next year. May we all have a fruitful 2018! Farewell, 2017 ❤

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Happy new year! to more successful and blogging moments for 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww. Me so kilig rn!!!! To more adventures wt H.S. pipz 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eunice Lalaine E. ReyesTuesday, 30 January, 2018

    Loving this post so much. Life is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Congrats to your blogging career!! You also spent some times with Ms Janeena Chan!! Lucky 🍀 😭 Hoping you all the best this year!! 💕

    ReplyDelete