The Turning Point of Blogging

12:33 AM

Blogging has been part of my life, started 4 years ago. It's my channel of telling stories, making memories and sharing my personal life on this platform. I can't believe I'm still into it as years go by. Well, I guess when you're passionate on something, you can't get out of it in your life. This January marks my 4th year in blogging industry. I've been through a lot all these years and I can say that I really became active on my blog for the past 2 years.

I'm thankful that through this oppurtunities came where I met new friends who shares the same passion, discovered my personal style, went on new places whenever I attended events and became closer to my blogging inspirations. 


As I went along the way, there were a lot changes as social media (specifically Instagram & YouTube) became a hit specially at this time. Yes I'm an avid Instagrammer and I really enjoy watching videos on YouTube but didn't you notice that the blogging world we're slowly going down. Let's admit it, people nowadays prefer watching vlogs over reading a blog. And in just a click, we can upload our outfit posts on Instagram. No need to read a lot and put all the details just like on the blog. This is the sad reality and right now I can't accept that. Blogging is my first love. Who am I today is because of it. I've learned and grow as I continue exploring my journey as a blogger. 


When we had a dinner date with Camille Co, we also talked about this. The tables we're starting to turn for her being in this career. She's starting to prioritize what matters the most in life. It's not a goodbye for her but it's like what will happen someday. I get her point and it's true. I guess it's because the bloggers here are very different from other countries. We're a one man working for everything and we doesn't have our own team unlike them. 


I also feel the same. It's like I'm going into my life quarter crisis. I don't know what I really want. I feel like I'm not good enough on anything. I always think that I should become a better blogger; think of ways where I can improve my writing skills and have a better content. These were some phrases that keeps on running my mind. Like even I know blogging is my passion, I always doubt myself. 


I don't know what will happen next on the blogging industry but I can say that I will still go on and continue writing. I'll try to publish better contents and definitely will not give up blogging. On this year, I want to focus on my goals. I want to become a better version of myself. I might said that a lot but this is definitely the year I'm starting to prioritize everything that truly matters. 

Outfit details: 
Coordinates from Arnie Villanueva (Bloggers United 14)
Lace up Sandals from Lissa Kahayon (Bloggers United 14)

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Will never tired supporting u gurl!!! 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eunice Lalaine E. ReyesTuesday, 30 January, 2018

    Wanna be a fulltime blogger too. Hoping to meet you and Camille Co.ig:iblvircv

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to have a blogging career too. Do you think it is too late for me to be one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not! Blogging has no limitations. As long as you're passionate about it, go for it! :)

      Delete
  4. like you I still prefer blogging over vlogs but will not close doors to adapt from rapid change in the industry. Agree and will join you on not giving up blogging - this is where we rooted. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yas agree! Will never give up on my first love - blogging ❤️

      Delete