Sample Room PH Beauty Vlogging Workshop

1:21 AM

Sample Room PH is the first Philippine website that offers beauty & lifestyle products from different brands for FREE. Yes, you can have the products to try first before buying them in the market. You just have to create an account then use the points to avail the products. And you'll only pay for the shipping fee! Sounds so good, right? This is what I really love cause there are products that we don't know yet if it suits our body/skin. So thankful that Sample Room is here! :)



Yesterday, September 16, 2017 held the Sample Room PH first Beauty Vlogging Workshop. I really got excited when I heard about that. So thankful to Gen-zel Habab for giving me invitation. Even if I'm still not into vlogging (video blogging), I want to learn on how to start up with that with the help of the speakers: Gen-zel Habab for the topic Dabbing into Digital, Say Tioco for the Live Makeup Demo and Rhea Bue for Travel & Lifestyle Vlogging.

The  venue were filled in Parisian vibes making every corner so instagrammable! There has a booth for every sponsors; Belo Essentials, Happy Skin, Dentiste Kiss, Ponds and Fujifilm.


To wrap things up, I made a lists of what I've learned during the workshop:

1. Be yourself. It's all about ourselves, just be real and show to the digital world our passion. Don't let negative vibes ruin the determination that will keep us going in vlogging.

2. Maximize what you have. As the speakers said, they started with DIY equipment then work hard to achieve what they have now. Like for me, I still continue blogging even if I don't have a camera cause I still take photos using my phone. It's the passion that keeps me going. :)

3. Get inspiration. Watch other vlogs to have ideas so you can come up with new and exciting vlog. Be inspired but don't copy.

4. Haters gonna hate. If ever someone bashes and leave negative comment/s on your vlog, keep in mind that they're a secret fan of yours. As Gen-zel said, he/she put efforts to stalk your account and still follows you ;)

5. Confidence is a key. This is really the main thought of the workshop, you start vlogging because you're confident enough to share your personal life in social media. Always remember that yourself is your number one fan. Believe that you can get there, step by step.


For a souvenir, they gave us a loot bag filled with goodness especially the tripod! Lol should I start vlogging? Well see, in the future!


Thank you so much Sample Room for this event and a big congratulations to the team behind this! Until the next one ❤ 

#SampleRoomPH 
#SRVloggingWorkshop

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Happy to know you had a great time! :) I wish I'd get to attend next time. ❤️

    https://glimmerofhappiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so great. I always wanted to attend workshops. Maybe soon! Glad you enjoyed the event and make a blog post about it. :)

    xoxo
    KATRIN

    https://katrinmarielleantonio.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eunice Lalaine E. ReyesTuesday, 30 January, 2018

    Wow, what an interesting read! Loving the tips.

    Ig:iblvircv
    euniceph.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete