Everyday OOTD's

9:59 PM

I decided to put up all my favorite and everyday outfits to share with all of you. Whenever I'm in the mall, hanging out with friends or just on a casual day, you'll probably see me wearing these outfits. I always end up spending too much time to decide what to wear whenever I go out (the struggle is real!) What color, shorts or pants,or skirts, or dress? These are the questions that keeps running on my mind. I'm not that too fashionista girl but I always want to look good and presentable to the persons I am with.

My fashion/style inspirations were the Blogger Besties (Camille Co, Patricia Prieto, Laureen Uy, Kryz Uy), Vern & Verniece Enciso, Georgina Wilson, and Anne Curtis here in the Philippines. Internationally were Kendall Jenner, Taylor Swift, Lily Collins, and the Olsen twins (Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen) too much right? lol. I just loved how they dressed and everything is always on point. So here are my everyday OOTD's :)


Who doesn't love a pair of high waist pants which can be paired with any top. This is my favorite because I can wear it in school plus it's very comfy. I usually paired it up with sweater or hanging top together with sneakers.

And this one is for casual days. Shorts x sleeveless top or crop top is my go to outfit when I'm in the mall/shopping. Time to show off some skin! I'm not that into heels and I always love wearing flats!


Hi to girly girls out there like me! Wearing skirts give a more feminine look. You can pair it with any top and shoes but for me sneakers and skirt will be my always favorite. Plus add some accessories for a more chic look!


Want to score comfy look, here is my currently fave! Shirt dress :) this stripes dress is actually what I wore on my previous post. It is easy to wear and perfect for summer.

And for the last outfit, dress. When going to church, I much prefer wearing dresses. Also when I attend events like in school or birthday party, this is my go to outfit because it gives a formal yet classy look. I can pair this with flats but much better in heels for special events.

This blog post was inspired by Arisse De Santos because few weeks ago I have read her latest post about her Go-To OOTD's and I thought also on sharing what's mine.

I can say that these 5 OOTD's speaks for my personality and the way I dresses somehow depends on my mood. Is it like I feel girly, classy, edgy or chic you can see it on how I look and how I dressed. What's your style? Share it with me by leaving your comment below! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I prefer OOTD #2; the casual look. ;)


    www.cha-tisalona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete