Pastel Dressing Mood

9:00 AM

As I said on my previous post, I will make a separate blog post for my Bloggers United outfit. Having a pastel themed event is just in for this ending summer season. Bright and light colors to freshen and add coolness on everyone's look. When Bloggers United announced that this would be their theme, I hurriedly checked my closet if I have something to wear. And luckily after so many hours of seeking for the right outfit, I found the perfect one! 

I chose this nude turtle neck top paired with salmon pink high waisted shorts. And for a little details, I found the denim jacket to add for this look. Yes for denim despite of the heat for OOTD purposes (tiis ganda hahahah) For the footwear, I used my abused Parisian sandals in black because I always feel comfy whenever I wear it. And it's my fave actually. Also when going to bazaars like this, we should wear flats/sneakers so we can stand still and enjoy going around because "heels kills" lol. Because comfortability should be number one.

Thankful that Green Sun has a white wall which everyone can shot their OOTD gaming. 

Keeping this post a short one, all the details on BU11 is on the previous blog post. Hope you guys liked what I wore, share also your thoughts on these by leaving a comment below!

Top from Liquid
Short from Forever 21 
Jacket from Bazaar
Sandals from Parisian

You Might Also Like

0 comments