Back To Cool

12:18 AM

June is finally here and it means school days are coming, luckily our class will start on July. This outfit post is for Bloggers United 13 Back To Cool themed event. (Check out my previous post for the event itself here). As you know I'm always on laid back oufit whenever I'm in school so I decided to pair up the Mickey Mouse shirt with cullotes and a sneakers. It's like my go to combo school ootd.


Don't you find the shirt too cute? Hehe. I've got it from The SM Store a week before BU13 when they offered a Buy 1 Take 1 Sale. White shirt is one of the basic staple that should be in your closet;  it is a school appropriate attire.


Cullotes got boomed again this time because it's also a fashion staple back then, they called it before square pants. What I love about it is the comfy feeling while wearing it. I can move easily and the versatility it gives that I can mix and match on every outfits. I got these cullotes from Kamiseta.



Finishing my entire look is my all time fave Keds sneakers in Minnie Mouse print, matchy with my top! They say that you can never go wrong with white sneakers, and it's really true! What I also love about this is the triple platform that adds a little height on me ;)



But since we have a school uniform, I can only wear different outfits during Saturdays. And I can say that this ensemble will truly be on my go to look. What's yours back to cool look? Share them on the comment section below and who knows, I might have another idea from you guys! Thanks for dropping by! xo

Top from The SM Store 
Cullotes from Kamiseta
Shoes from Keds

You Might Also Like

2 comments