Shopping My #WatsonsWishlist With Vern & Verniece Enciso + Haul

1:01 AM

Christmas is coming! Can't believe that it's already 1 month before the most awaited Holidays! People were busy buying gifts for their family, friends and relatives. Good thing Watsons came prepared too early offering perfect gift sets for every age, gender and personality of everyone. Last November 16 at SM Mall Of Asia, they had an event featuring the #WatsonsWishlist we all dreaming of! So thankful to Watsons and Spark It PH for letting me experience shopping with one of my inspirations in fashion and blogging, Vern and Verniece Enciso. 



Watsons has been my go to shop for my personal and beauty needs. I love that in just one shop I can have everything I need! And just in time for Christmas, their gift ready sets we're so cute and affordable. Huge discounts awaits when you buy more items (sounds so good right?)

The event started at around 2pm. Everyone's so excited to shop especially us because of Vern and Verniece. From their Holiday gift sets, we need to buy 3 of them and the rest woulde everything we want! Ahhhh happiness!!! I even can't choose immediately cause I fell in love with the packaging. Christmas is really in the air! 



What to do after that tiring shopping? Of course, EAT! Hahaha. We can't believe that we're having coffee/snacks with the V's! We're so lucky indeed! We get to know each other, chitchat everything and even played games to make it exciting. That day is one of the BEST DAY EVER. I gained new friends, hi Camille, Samantha and Syrah! It feels like I met Vern and Verniece for the first time (even if it's my 4th time already) I love how genuine and beautiful (inside & out) they are.We are treated just like we're their friends. That's why I'm thankful I've become a fan of them since 2014. My inspiration in everything! I really love them so much ❤


Now let me share with you what I've got from my GCs. 

Holiday Gift Sets


Makeup Must Haves


Grooming Essentials


Personal Care

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is so fun! I like to shop in Watsons aslo everytime I'm in the Philippines. Nice to find your blog! I love the Vs too!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Watsons are really good shop! Thanks for dropping by Mercy! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eunice Lalaine E. ReyesTuesday, 30 January, 2018

    You are so blessed. I wanna experience that too.

    Ig:iblvircv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eunice Lalaine E. ReyesTuesday, 30 January, 2018

    I wanna meet you and them soon.

    Ig:iblvircv

    Do you think Verniece looks like Jun Ji-Hyun, the main character in My Love from the Star Korean drama?

    ReplyDelete