Whisper Curvalicious Movement With Nadine Lustre

4:27 AM

Always the spunky, independent, and passionately creative, multi talented star Nadine Lustre is no wonder the lady to lead the pack at the recent Whisper Curvalicious Coming Out Party!

As a brand that has long championed women empowerment, Whisper celebrates the modern woman who is fearless, fierce and playfully bold through its #ChooseCurvalicious movement.


Last Tuesday, March 20, at Valkyrie Night Club, BGC, Nadine slayed the stage with her performance of the new Whisper anthem, Curvalicious. I love that this song is so light yet full of empowering lyrics. It's so easy to memorize! Well in fact, I got LSS (last song syndrome) all throughout the night hahaha!



Nadine Lustre 1Nadine Lustre for WhisperPhotos from Whisper Philippines
I went to the event with my blogger friends: Nicole SarmientoRiza Relleve and Alice Manuel



“I have always been about being myself and doing what I feel is right and close to my heart, ” says the singer-actress. "The Whisper Curvalicious woman embodies who I want to be so I really wanted to contribute in a bigger way and work on the new anthem with them. I love that we share the mindset that every girl should be able to feel empowered and confident, any day and everyday."


I agree with Nadine. In this modern world where people are so easy to left judgment on others, it's important that we always stay true to ourselves and accept our flaws. In fact, our uniqueness make us confident and beautiful! We should not be afraid to say "yes all day" as we can do all the challenges in life through our own strength.



The new Whisper still features its cottony soft cover and dermacare lotion, 12-hour leakage protection and anti-leak barriers for a completely worry-free period. Now, made better, it ensures a more snug fit with its own curvalicious feature too! It's definitely the feminine pad upgrade is absolutely perfect for modern women like you, me, and Nadine, who need to stay confident, cool and yes, #Curvalicious!

Together with Whisper, women can join and be part of the #Curvalicious movement; a celebration of the modern woman who is brave and daring, who powers through any challenge, and who will inspire other women to do the same.

You Might Also Like

2 comments