My Top Picks for SPRING

12:37 AM

Since it's almost Mid Summer there are times that the weather is kinda changing. Sometimes hot or cold. The days are very pleasant and people enjoy going out. I was introduced to Spring and chose my top picks from their collection. I am very excited to check out different fashionable and classy pieces.


So let's see below what's my faves, I created 3 different looks! Enjoy :)

Look #1: Street Style Babe
For my first look, I picked this top because it can be wear anywhere just like when I want to go out. Paired it with a black high-waisted short because this is what I normally wear. Adding a chic look for this is the ankle boots plus the shades and the cutie handbag. This overall look can be worn anywhere because it's simple and yet you can see your fashionable self.
ROBIN SWEATER - RED SPUR
Womens High Waisted Shorts In Black Powerstretch
from DSTLD
Harper Chukka Boot Oak
from Nisolo
Angela 53MM Round Metal Sunglasses
Barnsbury Medium Leather Saddle Bag



Look #2: Festival Ready

And since this is the season for those music festivals, these outfits is the perfect one for me. Off shoulder romper with lace up flats together with a floppy hat is festival outfit ready! Yay this is my top fave!!! :)
Ecote Floaty Cold Shoulder Romper
Justine Flat
from Coach
Kimchi Blue Sun Daze Straw Floppy Hat

Look #3: Laid Down
For the last look, it will be a "lazy me" outfit because there are times that we don't feel dressing up so whatever we have chosen on our closet we will be the one. Sometimes I prefer wearing jeans because I can play around with different tops with it. For this one I choose the cami top with a blazer just to add details paired with a distressed black jeans. Of course for this look the perfect shoes would be the loafers. I also add a choker and rings to make it a little cute and girly.
Silk Strappy Ruffle Cami
from Tibi
Wool Sleeveless Jacket - SEDONA
from Theory
Le Color Rip Skinny Jeans
from Frame
HOPE KILTIE LOAFER
Lilou Leather Choker
Barbell Ring Set- Rose Gold
from Luv Aj

AND THATS ALL!!! Hope you like it. What's your fave from the 3 look? Comment below!! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments