21 Things You Didn't Know About Me

4:27 AM

Another year has been added in my lifeee! And I'm totally on denial LOL. Leaving my tweenTEEN year now. I just can't accept the fact but as they say, time will come hahaha just kidding! I always believe that our age only means how we grew as a person. I've been through a lot for this year but I kept in mind that it's part of my life; part of growing up and learning on my own actions. 



I'm thankful that God gives me another year to live. Also to my family and friends, thank you for going with me on whatever I do. I'm now ready to face new challenges with this year in my life. And because I always have a birthday blog post, I want to share with you 21 things you didn't know about me. I had previous post about this (click here) but it's only 10 and now I updated everything random you might want to know about me. Here it goes:

1. I'm the eldest among my 2 siblings. (1 sister & 1 brother) 
2. I grew up with my grandparents (mother's side) when I was in Grade 1 - Grade 4 at Oriental Mindoro. 
3. I'm a morning person :P
4. I can't cook to save my life! Help me please lol. 
5. The first thing I do when I wake up is to check my social media accounts, preferably Instagram. 
6. Pink is my color. 
7. My love for sweets is forever. 


8. Blogging is my passion. Going on my 4th year this January, yaaaay! 
9. The Blogger Besties were my ultimate inspiration. 
10. My fashion icons: Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Blair Waldorf and Serena van der Woodsen 
11. Pastels and neutrals are my wardrobe essentials. 
12. I have a girly/chic personal style. 
13. I love shoes more than bags. 
14. I always dream of becoming a celebrity stylist (weird hahaha).


15. I love collecting lipsticks! But only use few, who can relate? Haha
16. My biggest pet peeve: Waiting
17. As much as I enjoy going to the beach/pool, I don't know how to swim. 
18. All time favorite movie: A Walk To Remember 
19. I also like collecting cute socks. 
20. I'm a certified #Swiftie 
21. Dream travel destination: Paris and New York 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Eunice Lalaine E. ReyesTuesday, 30 January, 2018

    Loving ur dream travel destinations! Maybe u want to visit Maldives too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eunice Lalaine E. ReyesTuesday, 30 January, 2018

    I suggest Four Sisters and a Wedding as a movie to watch for. Very funny and family-oriented movie. Ig:iblvircv

    ReplyDelete