What's Inside My Makeup Pouch?

2:52 AM

When it comes to anything beauty related, every girls can relate! We're all beauty product fanatic. It's part of our everyday routine! As for me, I'm still learning on applying my own makeup. I always go for natural look because it's the easiest and fastest I can do lol. And also I don't have yet a huge collection of makeup products. I love watching YouTube tutorials, it really helps! I have a few products that I use everyday and keep neatly tucked inside my makeup bag for easy access. 



My newest makeup pouch is these from Kipling, the one I've got from the event last August (blog post here) I like how my girly stuffs fit in. So convenient! 

So today I thought I’d share my personal makeup products that I can't leave the house with!

Happy Skin UV Brightening Gel Cream - Of course, we need a shield for the harmful ray of sun! I really love this 'cause it also acts as my base/primer. 




L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion - I also have the L'Oreal Infallible foundation but I use it during events. This liquid foundation is perfect for  natural look and finishes with a glow :) Makes me look fresh all day!


Maybelline Fashion Brow - One word, NATURAL. This is my go to eyebrow product for everyday. 



Rucy's Vanity Gleamy Lavish Mascara - Current fave mascara!!! Totally obsessed how it's water proof and smudge proof! I love that it make my eyes look fresh all day! 



Happy Skin Glam Squad Contour and Color - Just a beginner for contour, still learning tho hahaha. For the blush, I don't use it often but as to this time I think I'll need to learn the "drunk blush" craze :P



Maybelline Powder Matte in Touch of Nude - My preferred shade of lippies are nude. I love the way it makes me look natural and young :)
Happy Skin Swept Of My Feet Moisturizing Lippie - I always have 2 or more lippies. It just depends in my mood when will I use the other. It's just a girl thing; more lipsticks, note happiness LOL! 



Happy Skin Air Touch Sponge - This is 3 way makeup blender and I love it so much!!! (Sorry for not showing it, not yet clean tho hahaha)



Pouch from Kipling

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. wow! touch of nude my ultimate faveeee in Maybelline lippies ;)
    and that fashion brow helps a lot too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eunice Lalaine E. ReyesTuesday, 30 January, 2018

    I have not tried those products. This post is so interesing for me.

    Ig:iblvircv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eunice Lalaine E. ReyesTuesday, 30 January, 2018

    These products seem new to me.

    Ig:iblvircv

    Interested to try them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my favorite brands and everything was so good! You should try it!

      Delete