Bloggers United 14

7:55 PM

It's December again, so it means another leg of Bloggers United is here. As I always said on my previous blog posts, it's one of the events I look forward every time. Last Saturday, December 9, the 14th Bloggers United was held at World Trade Center in partnership with World Bazaar Festival. This has been my 6th time and I always feel like it's my first time. I don't know why but there's something that keeps me excited every installment. 

For those who haven't attended yet, Bloggers United is a one day event where you can meet and shop your favorite bloggers/vloggers/online personalities closet at super affordable prices! Believe me when I say super cheap 'cause you'll know later on as I share what I bought from their booths. 

What I love about the event is meeting the persons who became my inspiration in blogging. I feel so overwhelmed seeing them. It feels so good to see everyone behind social media. They're all friendly and kind! They even remember me and my name, so kiliiiig! 

It was a smooth sailing event; a jam packed indeed! I saw that everyone's had a great time especially on shopping bloggers' closet and of course, the photo op. And here are my photos with them: 



Sharing with you also my BU14 haul (I really came prepared and save money so I can buy a lot! This has been my biggest BU purchase haha) 


Flatlay Fur from Aggy & Nina Nuguid: PHP 150
Top (PHP 100) and Short (PHP 100)  from Aggy & Nina Nuguid: PHP 200 
Bohemian Coordinates from Arnie Villanueva: PHP 250
Lace Up Flats from Lissa Kahayon: PHP 300 (This is brand new and it even has a price tag, orig price is PHP 1299)
Top (PHP 200) and Skort (Apartment 8 Clothing PHP 100) from Vern & Verniece Enciso: PHP 300
Skirt (PHP 50) and Skort (PHP 50) from BU Team CJ Alayon: PHP 100
My total purchases is PHP 1300 :) And it's super worth it!!! My closet is so ready to adopt these babies!
I would like to Congrats the BU team for another successful event! You guys are amazing! It keeps getting bigger and better! Til the next! ❤

#BU14 #BU14xWorldBazaar

P. S.  Posting a separate blog post for my OOTD. Stay tuned for the next post :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMG I want the flatlay fur too ♥. Hope I could attend BU event for the next years...nice haul by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay hope you can so I can see you! Thanks for dropping by Ariane ❤

      Delete