Dazed in Lace

3:24 AM

As I've said in my previous post, this blog post is for what I wore during Bloggers United 14. The event is themed as four seasons (fall/winter/summer/spring). So it means travel outfits and the like it is! 

Having a girly-chic personality, I chose for a not so summer-y outfit and I even don't know what season my look is lol. I went on a black lace bell sleeves top, a navy blue skort, a platform heels, Ata bag (rattan resemble) and a pom pom earrings (that's so cute to everyone, they noticed it every time hehe) to complete the my entire look. 



Lace fabric will always have a special place in my heart, I love how comfy it is and can turn my look fab. To fit for my style, I paired it with a skort for dainty details. I always want to be tall so I wore sandals that adds a little height on me.



Camille Co is really my goals, she's so tall! Thank God we're almost on same height on our photo haha. And also we're almost twinning on our top! Lace is lifeeee! Check my photo with her. I'm so kiliiiig and happy :)


Did you also come to BU14? Share with me your outfit too! And also what do you think on my outfit? Yay or nay? :)

Top from Thrift Shop
Skort from Hip Culture 
Sandals from Melissa
Bag from Babe About Town
Earrings from K2 Kikay Stuff

You Might Also Like

6 comments