Great Hair Day With Palmolive Naturals

11:04 PM

Remember my previous post last summer about Sample Room PH? Finally, I had a chance to try this out. I became excited because of their featured product this July, Palmolive Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner plus I love the packaging and the pink box (pink addicted here!) Thank you Sample Room for letting us try before we buy products so that we can see if it suits our skin/body well.

Sharing my review for this product; having a dry hair really sucks right? When you're stressed because of school then you're hair also got stressed *sigh* I've tried different shampoo and conditioner just to know what will suits my hair well. Good thing Palmolive is here to remove all those worries about our hair because girls, this is our crowning glory! I can now go all day without the irritation feeling on my hair and it's candy long lasting fragrance is definitely the best!

Now you can finally experience how it feels to have magaan-soft hair with Palmolive Naturals Intensive Moisture and Cream Conditioner! Combining the best of nature and science, its new advanced shampoo formula gently cleans and moisturizes hair, leaving it magaan-soft-you can just flip it. #PalmoliveMagaanSoftHair #SampleRoomPH 

 For more and new products, visit Sample Room website:  http://www.sampleroom.ph/

You Might Also Like

2 comments