Bloggers United 12

12:07 AM

It's December already; my favorite holiday and it means that Bloggers United is here again. From my previous posts I always said that it's one of the events I'm looking forward during this month. And for the 4th time (consecutively since BU9) I attended again. What keeps me excited is that it's the Blogger Besties (Camille Co, Kryz Uy, Laureen Uy, Patricia Prieto, Lissa Kahayon and Nicole Andersson) comeback and Kryz Uy's book signing of #BehindTheBlog. Since they announced that they're coming I really feel the excitement to see them again complete after BU9. I'm such a fan of how genuine their friendship is.


Fast forward to the day itself. December 10, 2016 at the World Trade Center. I have my Saturday class but I skipped it just to be here at 10am. I came along with my new found friend Claire, that I met at #ChinXBallPitManila. She had no one to go with and so I am. So we decided to went together. It has a bigger venue unlike before (BU10), more spaces to shop. And there's also a lot of participating bloggers this time. Sponsors that give a lot of freebies and fun games. I think this is the best Bloggers United so far! Kuddos to the team behind this successful event!


Seeing the bloggers/influencers made me feel that I am much closer to them. I got to talk, shop and take a photo from them. What I love also about Bloggers United is that it is the time I really save my money since then so I can buy clothes from them. And I never failed. Branded or preloved, there's no difference in price. Super sulit! I think this installment is my biggest worth of purchase.



The event is from 10am to 12mn so everyone has a more time to shop from the bloggers' booth. The theme for this installment is Metallic/Shinning Shimmery. Sadly I wasn't able to went on the theme because when BU haven't announced it, I bought already my outfit (excited hahaha). But that's okay lol. I also get kilig when Patricia Prieto, Lissa Kahayon and Kryz Uy compliment my outfit. Like omg they said "Love your top. We have the same oh, twinning", "Cute shoes! Like your outfit" and "Nice top. Love it". Ahhhh my eyes went on a heart emoji lol. But I will never forget that. Everyone is so nice that they treat you not just readers.


For the book signing of Kryz, I already have my book but there's a surprise when you bought at event or you have a book. A super cute personalized candies with Behind The Blog cover and title and a simple thank you message of Kryz: "Thanks babe. - Kryz". Plus a free nail polish. Sounds great, right? :) I am so starstrucked when I saw her again, like she's getting prettier as time goes by. And she's so nice, Kryz said that she likes my top (yaaay so kilig!) The saddest part? My selfie with her got blurred because I was shaking. Haysss. But still waiting for the photos from Starstudio Magazine :)

Ohhh spotted myself hahaha. Thanks fro the photo BU! :P


From 10am to 6pm, too much happiness on me even I'm physically tired. I travelled from Laguna just to see each and everyone but it doesn't matter. I really had fun. Seeing them has a big impact on myself because they're really my inspiration in blogging. I got to see the real world of blogging and learn a lot through their blogs. I can't thank them enough but all I am sure is that I really love them and I will always continue to support them. A never ending huge thank you to Bloggers United team for this event and to more installments to come! I am also dreaming that someday I am not a reader anymore when going here, that I am the one selling like them; a participating blogger. See you Bloggers United 13!!! ❤

Top from Jukaykay atbp.
Skirt from Bench
Shoes from Keds

P.S. I will made a separate blog post for my ootd! Watch out for it! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments