What's Inside SM Mega Beauty Box?

12:03 AM

In celebration of women's month last March, there were freebies and perks for all women. SM Supermalls is one who has given us chance to celebrate through shopping. From discounts to super amazing deals of clothes, shoes, food and most importantly makeup products! (Agree?! Lol!) SM Beauty Box is not new this time. They offered it back then with different goodies inside. But this time around, it's all from beauty & makeup brands; Happy Skin, Benefit, Inglot, Make Up For Forever, Shiseido and The Body Shop. 


For accumulated receipt of Php 5,000 from the participating brands, you'll be having the SM Mega Beauty Box. Isn't it amazing that after you shop you'll get a reward! But for me I have this one for free!! Yes, no purchase at all. Because @smsupermalls had an Instagram contest for this. And as I always said on my previous giveaway winnings post, I am really lucky as always hehe (just a matter of prayers lol). Thank you so much SM Supermalls and SM Megamall for this wonderful beauty box! 

Beauty regimen will always be a part of women's daily life. No one wants to look dull everyday, right? So thanks to all the heaven sent products from our favorite and trusted make up brands! We truly can't live without it, seriously. It's not being face conscious or whatever but I think it boosts confidence in able for us to deal with different kinds of people. It's just being or and proper to look presentable. Like for me, I'm not that too knowledgeable about makeup but I always want to put simple make up on my face. It really feels good to have yourself groomed.

So here I would like to share what's inside my SM Mega Beauty Box :) Keep on reading and tell me if you have one too! xo

The Luxe Beauty Book - contains coupon services from Clinique, Mac Cosmetics, Estee Lauder, The Origins
Make Up For Ever Complimentary lip makeup, brow styling and express makeover service
Inglot Discount Card

Palmolive Naturals Body Wash

Shiseido Day and Night Cream

Shiseido Vital Perfection Treatment Cleansing Foam

Make Up For Ever High Definition Powder

Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Power Pout Lipstick 



 The Body Shop Skin Defense Cream

Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie

Benefit Cosmetics Lip and Cheek Tint


The Body Shop Shower Gel

Inglot Nail Polish


You Might Also Like

0 comments