Wrap It Up

7:09 PM

Wearing a dress is one of the best staples that is easy to be styled. But for me, I only wear it during occasions. But the wind changed now as I enjoy wearing it specially when wrap dresses came. I've been eyeing for it since the trend and thankfully Jukaykay offered it on their branch near our place. I'm so happy that I wasn't able to order from a shop in Manila and pay for the shipping fee (tipid hits lol). This was my outfit last Saturday for the first ever Cosmopolitan Social Shopping Party held in Early Night?, BGC.



This polka dotted wrap dress is everything!! Love at first sight indeed. Even my 2 blogger friends has the same dress also (they left a comment on my IG post), we have the same taste in clothes! The fabric is soft, the ruffles below and the ribbon on the waist defines my personality. I always consider every details on clothes whenever I buy, it's how they can elevate the way you look.



I paired it with Melissa sandals for a pop of color, studded bag to match the print of the dress and a tassel earrings for a little drama. Do you notice that most of my OOTDs has pink? Well, I live in that color hahaha.



What do you think of this look? Yay or nay? Tell me in the comment section below! I would love to talk to you :)

Dress from Jukaykay atbp.
Sandals from Melissa
Bag from Belladona
Earrings from Coeds

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You slayed with their dress!! 😍😍 I am a girl who is obsessed with dresses specially just like that ruffles polkadots. We also have the same taste in dresses!!!

    ig: @donnaaaaatt

    ReplyDelete