Clean Slate

3:22 AM

Starting the first day of April with an outfit post; it’s been a while since I posted like this and feels so good to share my style to all of you. Summer is finally here! But I guess I still can’t let go of my clothes last season. Maybe on my next post/s, summer outfits coming up lol.


My love for ruffles is addicting! I find it so girly yet classy that matches my personal style. It’s something that uplifts every outfit in a more fashionable way. I think it’s one of the style I can’t live without. Most of my clothes with ruffle details are just like this on what I’m wearing; long sleeved type and I also have skirts. I feel like I’m the ruffle emoji girl whenever I’m wearing any of it hahaha!


For this top, I paired it a scallop button down skirt to add dimension so I will not look so plain at all. Skirts at this length is what I want right now. Not so short and not so long. Am I starting to dress up like a tita? Maybe 50% LOL. Just a short story, this light blue skirt isn’t my first choice at all when I was shopping for it. The color that I really wanted was orange because I like how the color brighten ups the white top. But the problem is they don’t have it in XS size at that time. So sad right? Sometimes, being petite is not so good at all, a lot of pros and cons haha. But I think light blue fits well also? What do you think? Let me know below :)


Block heels were also my current favorite. It’s so comfy that I can wear it all day! I also have strap designed heels but for the one I’m wearing, it looks like a slide with block heels. So perfect for a lazy girl who doesn’t want to took so long fixing the sandals strap.


Rattan bags or as they call it “Bali bags” were a big trend since the last year. It’s a different kind of bag that makes it so unique. What I love about it is that even if I used it already so many times and for different looks, it still matches with every outfit. Definitely a versatility check!


Finishing my look with the accessory I love the most: earrings. My look is not complete without it! In fact, I have a growing collection of different styles/designs <3 This drop earrings are perfect as it kinda matches the color of my skirt.


Top and Skirt from Plains and Prints
Sandals from Light In The Box
Bag from Babe About Town
Earrings from Tassel Street

You Might Also Like

4 comments