Lovin' Hangin Out ♡ ♡

6:01 PM

Pink, pink pink!! My fave color eveer ;)) This photo was taken in our "photography" session with my sister hahaha (kinda bored that day) My pink blouse was my very first top from Candies <3 way back 2012 and later on I love their styles and now it was one of my fave clothing brand. The skirt was from Redhead (I find it nice so) The pink flats from Mendrez, also my first flats that I bought there before 2013 ends (I think it was dec.31 hahaha) Loovee the shoe design :))) The little pink bag from somewhere there! No brand name hihihi





This look was inspired by Tricia Gosingtian, one of my fave fashion blogger. She look very gorg and awesome wearing skirts with just a simple top :")) and I try it too! What can you say? hahaha. Really love skirts nowww!! Just be wise in choosing the color/type of the top and skirt.









Comment for more questions :")))) 💋❤️💋

You Might Also Like

0 comments