My favorite clothing brand - Candie's -

12:35 AM


It's been a while since I blogged, so it's good to be back!!!! :) I'll just share what is my favorite clothing brand since I was in high school, it's Candies ❤ 






 


 

I really like it because I'm in love with the color pink and I'm so girly 👸 I love their collections that shows very feminine and being a cool girl. I discovered this brand when I was on my first year high school way back in 2008. There was no SM yet here in Calamba Laguna that time so when me and my family will go shopping, I always want to go in Sta.Rosa Laguna and Manila just to have this clothing. I could remember that my mom always said to me: "Wala ka na ba ibang gusto na brand?. Lagi na lang yan." and I just replied it with a smile 😃 I don't know but I just find my personality in this clothing brand.

There was a time when we went in SM Manila and I saw the Candie's boutique and I just said "wow" because it was my first time to see a Candie's boutique (because in malls that I've been to, Candie's is located only on the department stores) so I'm really amazed and there were a lot of clothes collection there. If only I had too much money I will definitely buy them all!!! 👗 👕 👠 👡 👢 💼 👜 👙








And here are the Candie's models since 2007. I know them and I'm glad that they choose the right model for this brand. They really know the person that will fit in this kind of clothing. Candie's show clothes that will fit on a girly type of girls because they put a lot of colorful details and yet will give a fashionable look on every woman. 



Bella Thorne 💖
She is the recent model for Candie's (2014) and when I knew that she was the one, I was like OMG. Because she is one of my favorite singer/actress. I find her beauty simple. Bella is really perfect for this clothing. I browse pictures and BTS on the internet when I heard that news and I just kept on saying "She is so perf!!!" 








 I'm out of words for her! ☺ ☺☺






This is my favorite line on her photoshoot: 




 ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 



And that's all for my blog today! On my next blog, I will post my Candie's clothes and share stories behind it. Have a good day everyone! Thanks for reading! 

Keep on shining Candie's! Love, elaine 💋

You Might Also Like

0 comments