Confidence in a Spritz with Beauty Library Feminine Mist

2:35 AM

Taking care of ourself must be our top priority - feeling good on the inside and outside must come from within. I’ve been very particular with the products I used and I’m also open on trying new ones 😉

Glad to finally met Beauty Library Feminine Mist, it’s the first no need to rinse, all natural, antibacterial and odor-neutralizer spray for the intimate area. It’s my first time to knew product like these and I’m so happy I was able to try it for myself and make my daily hygiene routine properly.

Beauty Library is a brand “BY WOMEN, FOR WOMEN”that would address the need on being clean and fresh down there. Formulated with Japan’s technology, it has no harmful chemicals. 

The product offers 6 benefits in a spritz!
  1. Antibacterial 
  2. Helps prevent odor with continuous use
  3. Cleanser and hydrates the intimate area
  4. Contains antioxidant properties
  5. Maintains optimal ph-balance of the vaginal floral naturally, even during red days
  6. Lightens and firms skin 

It has 2 variants:

FRENCH ROSE
French Rose Water + Silver Water Ion + Apricot

GREEN TEA
Yogurt + Almond + Hyaluronic Acid




How to use:
Shake, spritz, pat and go! 

Remember:best used upside down

PRODUCT REVIEW 

Packaging- Definitely caught my eye on this! It’s so pretty that it doesn’t even look like a feminine mist!

Size- It’s travel friendly size is the best! Perfect for always on the go like me! I can bring it with me anywhere!
Comes in 30 mL (PHP 189) and 250 mL (PHP 249)

Performance - I’ve been using it for 2 weeks already and I’m really loving the result! It makes me feel more comfortable and freely to move anytime! Definitely a must have for me!

Availability- It’sreally accessible that it can be found anywhere! Available in all Department Stores, Supermarkets, Watsons, and Mercury Drug stores nationwide 💕

#ConfidenceInASpritz #FeminineMist #FeminineMistPh #BeautyLibraryPh #NoNeedToRinse

For more information, you can check out their social media accounts:

Website: www.beautylibrary.ph 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/beautylibraryph
Instagram: www.instagram.com/beautylibraryph

You Might Also Like

0 comments