Velvet Flushed

3:07 AM

For my go to looks especially when I have events, I always go for my casual outfits. Not too basic but comfort and style is actually on my top basis. It's on how you can carry yourself with anything you wear ;)

Sharing on this blog post my look last Wednesday on Careline's Summer Send Off event. Summer may come to an end but we still feel the intense heat right? So here I am flaunting my off shoulder bardot top. I find it cute and relevant for the teenager vibes themed-event. 


Since I'm currently in love with velvet fabric, I chose to pair it with these pants I've got from ukay-ukay for only PHP40! (I wear it already last December and had a blog post too, check it here.) And tell me which look do you like better :)

Don't you just feel any magic with velvet? Or is it just me lol. But  I really like that it gives that vibes on my look.


Block heels is my all time fave! It's so comfy and adds a little height on me. Didn't have a hard time on what outfit it would look great because it's very versatile.



This studded beige sling back is my most used bag since I had it haha! It looks small but it has 2 compartment insides that can fit a lot of my items (especially my make up products :P) 




Outfit Details:
Top from Jukaykay atbp.
Pants from Thrift shop
Heels from Light In The Box
Bag from Belladonna
Earrings from H&M

You Might Also Like

0 comments