Careline Kiss Sticks: Swatches and Review

12:19 AM

Careline Cosmetics has been my first makeup brand I trusted the most during my late high school days. I can still remember my first lipstick; it's the Careline Magic Lispstick :) Who can relate? I guess this brand is really made for teens who are still on finding what makeup products will look best on their skin. It's also nice how they revamp their logo but still on the same quality and price we love.

Last Wednesday, they finally introduced the newest line of their lipsticks: The Careline Kiss Sticks 
It's a matte lipstick that has 12 shades in different moods of color. From simple, edgy, bold to intense - they have it! 

And because I attended the Careline Summer Send Off, I had a chance to see the whole collection, met their ambassador Andrea Brillantes, indulge on good food,  and had fun with my blogger friends. 

We also got to take home a bunch of goodies from Careline that  includes 4 Kiss Sticks in the shades: Lucid, Mantra, Native and Pinch. 

One unique feauture: It has a built in sharpener on the bottom so it can be pointed and be use as a lip liner.

SWATCHES AND REVIEW
1. LUCID - More of a mauve shade. Definitely my fave because I'm really into nudes.

2. MANTRA - This is in light violet shade. I don't think I can use this for everyday but maybe I can try it to experiment! 

3. NATIVE - It's a deep red shade. Perfect for girls night out! 

4. PINCH - This also belong in nude shades but compare to Lucid, it's more lighter. 

* It smells really good at the moment you opened it - like a sweet candy! 
* The packaging is unique! Doesn't even look like it's a lipstick.
* It's easy to apply but needs double application to see the coverage.
* Not that 100% matte 'cause it has a glossy texture and can be remove immediately. 
* It retails for only PHP 175 each! Very affordable!

Have you already tried Careline Kiss Sticks? Let me know your thoughts!

In case you haven't, you can get it on all leading department stores, and supermarkets nationwide! And also online in BeautyMNL :)

#CarelineKissParty #CarelineGirlGang

You Might Also Like

0 comments