Highlights Of My 2016

11:46 PM

So it's the last day of 2016. How time flies really fast! 2016 has been a big roller coaster ride for me; the excitement, thrill, fear and everything in between. I am thankful for all the experiences and memories it gave to me. It's not all about rainbows and unicorns. Through ups and downs in this journey, I am with the special persons in my life. A million thanks to all of you! (You know guys who you are, no need to mention). I always said that as I welcome another year, it's time for a new beginnings and leanings. To let go all the negativity that the previous year has given. As we leave this year, let me share with you the highlights of my 2016, those that gave impact and unforgettable to me. 


Forever 21 Philippines Summer Soiree - These are the event wherein Bloggers gave their talk & style tips to their readers plus a mini meet & greet and free foods c/o Forever 21. 
Tricia Gosingtian (SM Aura) - check out my blog post here.
David Guison & Vina Guerrero (SM Megamall)- check out my blog post here.

Bloggers United 11 & 12 - Held last May 28 (BU11) and December 10 (BU12)

Summer Vacation in Oriental Mindoro - My mother's side. So happy to be back there where everything is so peaceful. Check my blog post here.

Certified Financial Market Professional (CFMP) - My very first title & license before I will have CPA. We all have this, our batch this school year. Maria Elaine T. Villapando, CFMP :)

Thesis Proposal Defense -Passed! So thankful  to my thesis groupmates, adviser and to our moderator. Til our final defense :)

No Failing Grade (1st semester) - Since year 1 of my college. Thank you Lord for guiding me! 

My 20th Birthday - Nothing grand celebration happened but as I leave my teenage years, I think I became more mature and act based on my age.

#ChinXBallPitManila - One of the best event this year! Will always be grateful to meet Chin Chin Obcena and new friends through this event. Check my blog post here

Bloggers Giveaways Lucky Star - Well I think it's really my luck this time. From Keds c/o Rochelle Abella, Hip Culture c/o Rhea Camille Chong, Melissa Philippines c/o Preview Magazine, Happy Skin c/o Kryz Uy

Christmas Day - And last but not the least, of course my favorite Holiday! So happy to spend it with my family plus relatives from my father and mother side. Forever grateful to have them ❤


These are only the events that brought so much memories to myself. But I am very thankful for the year 2016. For all the trials and success, it leave a story that is a remarkable one. Full of hope and learnings. As I enter a new year, I am hoping for the best yet adventurous one. Not expecting for the perfect one but I always believe that there is room for imperfections. Thank you 2016! xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments