Shopping At Hip Culture

11:34 PM

Clothes are girls number one must have, I mean not just because it's basic needs but because of fashion. In this millennial generation, so many trends popping in and out. From basic to printed to colored styles. For me, I always love anything pink and pastel colors. Don't you just love it's vibrant hues that finishes as a girly look - which is my personality. But as I said on my previous posts, there are times that I've switched to other style staples depending on my mood or events.

This blog post is all about my picks on my shopping spree from Hip Culture. It's from Rhea Camille Chong's instagram giveaway. And luckily (again), I am the one chosen. Actually we are two winners of Php 5,000.00 each of shopping spree.  This is unexpected but I really prayed hard for me to be chosen (lol but that's true hahaha). The brand, Hip Culture is new for me. I just knew it because of Rhea Camille. After she announced the winners, I got so excited because that is my first time to have a shopping spree and clothes from Hip Culture. Traveled from Laguna to SM Megamall for almost 3 hours because of the traffic but it's nothing; worth traveling for! 

I got star strucked seeing Rhea Camille. Like she's much prettier in person and so nice! What amazed me more is that they are the owner of this brand. O-M-G! The one who assisted me gave the info (I forgot her name though). I have 4 B's for Rhea Camille: Beauty, Brains, Blogger, Businesswoman. So inspiring! :)


Looking at all of the collection, I had a hard time choosing outfits. Everything is so stylish and classy! So here are my picks:

1. Trench Coat. Love at first sight. I really want having this one since then, thanks for showing up! Lol. It can be used to add layers over a sleeveless top or anything and this is perfect for lazy hours dressing up. 


2. White Eyelet Bodysuit. This one is so classy! I like bodysuit because recently I'm into tucked in style so for this one, I will not have a hard time fixing it. Plus the lace details on top, super love! This one is my favorite.


3. Off Shoulder Top. Uh oh, forever style fave. Off shoulders are always welcome to my closet. The cute heart details gives oh-so-girly look.


4. Skort. Skirt + Short = Skort ;) this one is perfect for everyday errands. I only wear pants in school and when going to church (sometimes). The skirt illusion will give a classy and sophisticated look.


5. Dress. No need to question why I chose this. Hahaha! Uhhh super love every details!! 


6. Accessories. To compete the look, accessories is a must. I got the gold bracelet and the two earrings. For the earrings, I don't usually wear that too much but I can use it for my flatlay that's why I still chose it lol. 


And there you have it! I can't wait to show my ootd's wearing Hip Culture. I alao want to go back again to shop. Let me know what's your favorite from my picks by leaving a comment below! ❤


Follow Hip Culture on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hipculture_ph/?hl=en

You Might Also Like

0 comments