Swing By On Bell Sleeves

11:17 PM

As promised on my previous post, here's an outfit post on what I wore last Bloggers United 12. Off shoulder has never been out of style. It's one of my favorite style that I can easily paired with anything. So when I found this bell sleeves off shoulder top at Jukaykay atbp. I didn't hesitate to buy it. Love at first sight. I am fond of buying clothes and not wearing it afterwards, I am happy seeing it on my closet. I only wear it when I want to or during events. Is it weird? Lol I think that's my collection as of my now haha. 



For these off shoulder top, the simple plus classy style caught my attention. For those who know me well, you'll never question the color lol. Anything pink whether it's pastel/light/solid, I definitely love it! I'm into light colors and most of my clothes were pink. I really consider my style as girly but I also turn that to chic or edgy but depends on my mood or when I just want to (but super rarely hahaha)



For the bottom, denim skirt is my choice to add details on the look which I got from Bench. The A-line style x front zipper are the best! I felt like I combined the millennial (for the top) and 90's (for the skirt) outfit. Denim skirt is now on trend but I always recommend that you don't need to follow the trend. As long as it makes you comfortable, it's okay. 



My newest KedsxMinnieMouse completed my look. Ahhhh so cute plus it adds more height because of the triple platform. It can also be pairedfor anything, very versatile! And for girls, white sneakers is a must have ;)



Top from Jukaykay atbp.
Skirt from Bench
Shoes from Keds

You Might Also Like

0 comments