In The Breeze

12:26 AM

Holidays are over but dressing up isn't just during the season. The color of the year 2017 are earth tones - green, blue and brown/beige. Or according to Pantone, "Greenery". "Greenery bursts forth in 2017 to provide us with the reassurance we yearn for amid a tumultuous social and political environment. Satisfying our growing desire to rejuvenate and revitalize, Greenery symbolizes the reconnection we seek with nature, one another and a larger purpose," said Leatrice Eiseman, Executive Director of the Pantone Color Institute. And in this case,I am not fond of wearing. There's nothing on the color but that's not really my thing. As you know, I usually go on bright and pastels colors.

This is my first outfit post for the year so I want it to be on theme. Luckily, I went on my relatives place and have this greenery place on my background. Though my color palette is not on the trend color, I have it on the background lol. 


Wearing these white eyelet bodysuit makes me feel the breeze of summer. Lace ups has been on trend on the end of 2016 and still keep going this yea; may it be on clothing, shoes and bags, it is perfect for a stylish look. But since January is a bit of cloudy and windy weather, I paired it up with a trench coat. It is not that thick compared to the usual coat we knew. There's a mix feeling of a blazer on it, actually. Perfect for layering on the weather that we have.

  
For the bottom, I chose to pair it with the navy blue skort. It's an ensemble that matches my style. Since I'm not into wearing pants when I'm not in school, skirts, shorts and skorts are my clothing best friend. The style creates a classy look perfect for going out and I think during school events. 
 

Wearing my whole outfit from Hip Culture. I really fell in love with this brand. Everything is so fashionable and it offers different styles for every personality. You will surely not regret visiting their stores and do all your shopping errands! #HipCulturePH #HipCultureHoliday




You Might Also Like

0 comments